Visit Kath Williamson's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Wednesday 13 August 2014

So who am I? And why By Hook or By Crook?


I'm a retired IT consultant who has gone back to my first love of knitting and crochet - well, mostly crochet, really. And that's what this blog is about. Crochet, and how I'm growing with it and it's growing with me.

The crook bit? Ah, now, that's something different. As well as being a retired IT consultant I am also a retired clergywoman in the Church of England. So it seemed appropriate. You know, shepherds and sheep and all that!

Playing about with yarn
What am I working on at the moment? Well, I'm currently experimenting with different yarns and hooks but also, at the same time, I'm in the process of crocheting a string bag for a friend's birthday.  Not just any string bag, of course! A purple string bag in a boat shape. I'll be writing the pattern up as I go and posting it later on the three places I frequent - Ravelry, Folksy and Craftsy. Oh, and here now, of course.

So back to the experimenting...

No comments:

Post a Comment