Visit Kath Williamson's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Thursday 21 August 2014

I was wondering whether to keep this for myself...

 A few nights ago I crocheted a grey wrist cuff - quite simply in trebles (double crochet in US terms) and attached a large rich red flower to it. Two red buttons to match and it was complete.

I was pondering on whether to put it on my Folksy shop or keep it for myself - and veering towards the latter - when a friend called round. 'Ooh, I like that,' she said. Now I was definitely pleased by her words until she asked how much I was selling it for. Well, what could I do? She's a friend! So off she went with it on her wrist. Free, with the proviso that if anyone admires it she must tell them I'll make one for them for a fiver!

I might just have to make another one for myself now - or even two then one can go on Folksy, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment