Visit Kath Williamson's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Work in Progress

My WIP at the moment (well, one of them if I'm honest) is a simple granny square bag.  I am crocheting with Sirdar Montana yarn with a 4 mm hook and it is coming out beautifully.  Quite zany, really! I'll post a picture of the finished bag soon.

It's great to be doing something that does not require too much thought and I can just rattle through. A lovely rest from trying to design a new pattern. I'm planning to line it in dark brown so have photographed it on a brown cushion to show the effect.


What are you working on at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing quite like making up granny squares, is there? I am working on a cute tea cosy pattern based on small granny squares, such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - they are simple and effective, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete