Visit Kath Williamson's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Friday 19 September 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Am I allowed to talk about Christmas in September? I keep finding patterns for small Christmas tokens, tree hangings etc. that I want to try out. I've decided to experiment a little on some of them.

Here is a picture of some Santa heads I am currently busy on as tree decorations. It is a custom order from a friend for 27 of these. Yes, you read that correctly. That's twenty-seven!

The pattern is a slight modification of one I found on someon's blog but, although I copied the pattern to a Word document, I clean forgot to add the website. My apologies go to whoever designed the original and if anyone knows who it was then please let me know and I will change this post to credit them.

I'm not at all happy with the face yet. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Of course! His mouth should be buried under his beard and I should only be adding a nose and eyes to his face!

    ReplyDelete