Visit Kath Williamson's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Friday 10 October 2014

Well I never did! It's a cat!

This is the oddest thing. I am just designing a new crochet applique pattern called Fat Cat and this afternoon what walked into my house but a black and white cat. He/she is very friendly and cared for but was obviously extremely hungry. I've (foolishly) given it some meat and now it is going fast asleep on a towel on my sofa. It's only been in for an hour!!

Now what would you do? I have put his photo on Facebook and am hoping somone will claim him. I suppose he makes a good model for my pattern!


3 comments:

  1. Well, he is a she and I've called her Floozy because she must be one for walking so boldly into my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very at home! Cheeky lovely moggy! :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat.
    I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow to see if she is chipped or someone has reported her lost. If not, I guess I've got a house mate!

    ReplyDelete